This is a photograph I took of a tree house on one of my trips to michigan. it has a litlle bit of a watercolor effect to it.
This is not a physical product and nothing will be shipped to your address!
personal use only!
Title: "Tree house in Michigan"
image sizes is: 9" x 12" at 250 dpi
You get a jpg file. You may use this file to print this photo at home or at a local print shop • For personal use only. Do not resell or share files, or sell the printed photo. It is for non-commercial use only. You can NOT sell, share, copy or re-distribute this file or upload it to the internet.
Just purchase download and then print it out.
1. Give file to anyone via email, USB, or any other means.
2. Sell the printable file to anyone else.
3. Sell print outs of the printable file to anyone.
4. Edit, manipulate, or use the printable file on products for sale.
5. Use printable files for ANY commercial use.
6.Upload files to the internet
Discount:Coupon, enter coupon code TAKE10TOFF 10% off when you spend $10
Discount:Coupon, enter coupon code TAKE20OFF, 20% off when you spend $50
Discount:Coupon, enter coupon code TAKE25OFF, 25% off when you spend $75
Buy 5 items you get 15% off enter coupon code BUY5GET15OFF
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfill your orders, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
5. HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email me at: email@example.com